Do you want to work for a great company?! ITR Economics was just named a Top 10 company to work for in New Hampshire by Business NH Magazine!
ITR Economics is seeking a team-oriented salesperson with a consultative sales approach. As a premier consulting firm with roots dating back to the Great Depression, we have been helping businesses grow stronger for decades. ITR’s refined methodology delivers the most accurate economic forecasts in the industry.
At ITR Economics, we believe in a strong Work/Life balance. We are family-friendly, offer outstanding benefits and have an amazing company culture (it’s what helps us retain brilliant minds). This environment provides broad exposure to businesses and strategies of global organizations. If you want a glimpse into the future, we’re better than 94.7% accurate at 12 months!
- Develop account plans to maximize opportunity and leverage ITR services in key accounts
- Create and execute a plan to build a pipeline and exceed sales quota
- Meet or exceed the assigned revenue goals and new account acquisitions by managing the sales process from initial approach through to negotiation and close
- Provide accurate and timely internal activity and revenue forecasts
- Plan a travel schedule to meet with clients, strengthen relationships and extend the business
- Establish strong knowledge of ITR’s offerings, capabilities and client use cases, as well as working knowledge of our business Management Objectives™ we provide to help our clients succeed
- Proven experience prospecting, qualifying, and closing new accounts as well as establishing long-term business relationships
- Excellent listening, written, and oral communication skills, including experience developing effective executive summaries, proposals and statements of work
- Effective consultative sales approach and proactive sales generation with demonstrated territory and account growth
- Ability to work individually and across teams throughout the organization
- Excellent problem-solving skills proven to resolve internal or client issues
- Quick thinking with the ability to lead a solutions sales process
- Competent in introducing and selling business intelligence services to critical decision makers
- Education: BS or BA degree or relevant experience in a business-related field is required
- Excellent written and oral communication, including presentation and public speaking skills
- 5+ years of experience in a customer service, account management, or sales position is required
- Travel within territory is expected - approximately 0% to 15%